Visitor Information and Hours
Bay Area Hospital provides the opportunity for patients to have visitors. To ensure adequate rest for patients and to provide patient safety we have established the following visiting regulations and hours. Certain areas of the hospital set their individual restrictions when necessary.
- General patient areas - 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. (Two visitors at a time per patient is recommended).
- No visitor signs may be posted at the request of the patient or on order by the physician.
- Pre- and post-operative patients may have visitors prior to and following surgery.
- The Family Birth Center Visiting Hours are 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. This allows new moms and babies the quiet time they need to rest, recover and bond.
- We request due to infection control that if you are ill or have symptoms of infection, that you not visit patients at Bay Area Hospital.
- Flowers and potted plants are allowed in general patient units, but are not allowed in Intensive Care, Nursery, Post Anesthesia Care and as necessary by a patient or physician.